2012/08/05

Alessandro Niccolai

Alessandro Niccolai, Photographer

www.alessandroniccolai.com







in Tokyo.

The light is slipping into shadow. I need something to hold on to.


 
 
Punctually comes the time to go but the doubt inside my mind leads me nowhere.




My mind is a foreign place I don't recognize anymore. I'm dazzled-disoriented.




One thing is more fatal than misunderstanding. It’s the silence that is not understood. Now the daylight is fading..silently.




I'm confused, i hear an incomprehensible lullaby inside a shell and i surrender to the promise of sleep.




You can hear the sound of unheeded voices and in fact it doesn't stay on my mind.




I don't know if i can rely on what i see.




Like a dreamer from some old-fashioned book I lose myself in the arms of melancoly.




I can still see the shining of things.




Hommage...